Indian Street Food in Horsham & Leeds | Menu
Here at Jah Jyot Punjabi, we have poured hours of time into creating a menu offering the best street food that the Punjab region has to offer. We base our Indian street food selection on traditional recipes handed down through the generations for a truly authentic experience. To cater to each of our valued customers, we offer meat, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes.
Our Indian street food makes the perfect addition to any festival or event in Horsham, Leeds or anywhere across the country. We also provide a full corporate catering service to add a unique flair at business functions.
Below, we have listed our current menu, but we have big plans for an exciting new menu coming in October.
Jah Jyot Punjabi Menu
- Aloo Bhaingan – Pan-fried aubergine chunks and potato combined with mustard seed and fenugreek in a rich Punjabi spiced masala sauce (Vegan)
- Paneer Makhani – Pan-fried Indian cheese cubes cooked in a delicately spiced creamy Punjabi masala with peas (Veg)
- Punjabi Pakoras – The ultimate onion bhaji. Onion, potato, coriander and spices smothered in a chickpea batter and served with tamarind and mint raita (Vegan)
- Samosa Chaat – Two crispy Punjabi samosas (crushed) topped with a beautifully soft chickpea masala, drizzled with tamarind and raita (Veg)
- Chicken Saag – Succulent Sussex chicken pieces gently cooked in a rich masala sauce combined with spinach and mustard leaves
- Amritsar Chicken – Succulent pieces of Sussex chicken gently cooked in an aromatic cream-based masala with potato and coriander
- Baba’s Keema – Sussex mince lamb slow cooked in a rich Punjabi spiced masala with peas
- Punjabi Rajma – A traditional Punjabi kidney bean curry in a flavoursome masala sauce with fenugreek and coriander (Vegan)
- Chole Masala – Soft chickpeas slowly cooked with cherry tomato, yoghurt and tamarind (Veg)
- Masala Dosa – Our award-winning “Street Food Masala Dosa”. A rice flour and spinach pancake smothered with a rich masala sauce and filled with any of the fillings below, before being drizzled with tamarind and raita (Vegan options available)
Masala Dosa Fillings (Gf):
Spiced Aloo – Delicately spiced mash potato with onion, mustard seed, coriander, mint and chilli (Veg)
Paneer – Indian cheese cubes infused with cumin (Veg)
Chicken – Succulent pieces of marinated Sussex chicken in a subtle spice blend
Mixed – Any two fillings from the above
- Chicken Tikka Chapatti Wrap – Succulent marinated Sussex chicken on a bed of cumin-and-saffron-infused rice with tamarind and raita before being wrapped in a fenugreek chapatti
- Samosas – Vegetable or lamb-filled traditional triangular parcels of flavour
To talk over options for event or corporate catering in Horsham, Leeds or any other UK location, please contact us.